Nominations for The Brother Power the Geek Award (Funniest member)
1. Please post no more than one nomination for a member who you feel started the best discussions in our seventh year of the CCF (between April 30th, 2020 at 9:22pm EST and April 30, 2021 at 9:21pm EST).
2. You must explain why you are nominating this member. This is the blurb that will end up in the CCF Hall of Fame if they win!
3. Please second no more than one nomination made by another member. You may not second your own nomination.
4. Any member that has previously won this awardshould not be nominated again unless they have done something especially different in the past year that is worthy of note. It is a given that past winning members continue to enrich the community. Let someone else have a turn
5. Any member receiving both a nomination and a second will be included in the final ballot for this award on May 24th.
6. Nominations and Seconds for this round conclude on May 12th.
7. Absolutely NO negative talk about another member, nor another member's nomination. The very purpose of this event is to salute our members and discussions for all they contribute to this community. Though only one member will ultimately receive this award, you have the potential to thank and maybe touch any member you choose to nominate or second. Please don't use this opportunity to hurt or deflate someone.
I'm going to go with chadwilliam who often intersplices incisive and knowledgeable posts with a tremendous wit that is both on-topic and yet outrageously off the beaten path. A favorite example of mine: