Nominations for The Uatu Award (Most knowledgeable member)
1. Please post no more than one nomination for a member who you feel contributed the most knowledgeable posts in our third year of the CCF (between April 30th, 2016 at 9:22pm EST and April 30, 2017 at 9:21pm EST).
2. You must explain why you are nominating this person.
3. Please second no more than one nomination made by another member. You may not second your own nomination.
4. Any member receiving both a nomination and a second will be included in the final ballot for this award on May 25th.
5. Nominations and Seconds for this round conclude on May 19th.
6. Absolutely NO negative talk about another member, nor another member's nomination. The very purpose of this event is to salute our members for all they contribute to this community. Though only one member will ultimately receive this award, you have the potential to thank and maybe touch any member you choose to nominate or second. Please don't use this opportunity to hurt or deflate someone.
So start your nominating!
Last Edit: May 20, 2017 13:04:15 GMT -5 by shaxper
I know it's the obvious choice, but I nominate Cei-U!. Not only does he seemingly know everything about old American funny books, but he manages the tricky balancing act of simultaneously being incredibly generous with sharing his knowledge and enriching our discussions, without ever once coming across like a know-it-all smart arse.
Last Edit: May 17, 2017 11:00:27 GMT -5 by Confessor
I would like nominate Confessor for his Tintin/Herge thread and he's very understandable and makes it very real for me to enjoy his works. I just can't believe that I already have 11 Tintin Books at home and I spent an average of $7 per book from my LCS in the past 2 months ... thankfully ... I've used my Senior Citizen's Discount on them.
Confessor, made it very real, relatable, and easy to understand the work that Herge puts into it.
May 17-19: The Uatu Award: Most knowledgeable member