My sincere apologies to everyone who have been patiently waiting for a new contest and thank you to every one who participated.
This week I'd like to see some characters drawing, or painting, or art supplies. Any artistic expression works, characters sculpting, or writing poetry, whatever you feel constitutes of form of creative expression.
As always Les Règles:
- Post one classic cover that fits the theme of the contest.
- Cover must be from a published comic book or collected volume published before September 2008.
- Covers must be posted before voting begins.
- Voting takes place on Tuesday, May 14th 2019, beginning at 12:01am PST and ending at 11:59 am PST.
- Vote by posting the name of the poster whose cover best fits the theme or that you simply like the most.
- Put your choice's name in bold.
- The winner of the contest is the entrant with the most votes after the voting period ends.
- The winner chooses the theme for the next week's contest.
- If you don't think the cover fits the theme, don't vote for it; please don't post disparaging remarks about it.
- If a cover is more recent than the classic time frame, kindly point it out so that the poster can choose an alternate before voting begins.
Have fun everyone!
"It is wrong to assume that art needs the spectator in order to be. The film runs on without any eyes. The spectator cannot exist without it. It ensures his existence." -- James Douglas Morrison
Post by adamwarlock2099 on May 9, 2019 16:48:50 GMT -5
Bettie Mae Page -- April 23, 1923 - December 11, 2008 Prince Rogers Nelson -- June 7, 1958 - April 21, 2016 “We’re all going to die, all of us, what a circus! That alone should make us love each other but it doesn’t. We are terrorized and flattened by trivialities, we are eaten up by nothing." -- Charles Bukowski